Silverstone Race Circuit - we used the board room in the Porsche Centre for the first day of business planning, followed by the Presidents Suite in Silverstone’s main building overlooking the grid, on day two.
Overnight, we stayed at Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa which is 10 minutes drive or 2 minutes helicopter flight from Silverstone.
The two days looked like this:
- Full briefing and details prior to the event, including managing all hotel bookings and logistics
- Arrival at the Porsche Centre, with full use of the facilities – including a great breakfast bar
- Business meetings held in the Board Room
- Martial Arts board breaking in the afternoon for an hour to help with break-through thinking
- Transfers to the hotel
- Pre-dinner drinks, followed by a group dinner
- Transfers to Silverstone on day day, with breakfast on arrival
- Business session overlooking the Grid
- Hand over to Silverstone's race team for driving – Aston Martins, Ferraris and single-seater Formula Ford cars
- Working lunch and productive business session
- Departures home.
Extreme Energy planned the event, managed all the logistics and bookings, and facilitated both the business sessions and the fun stuff.
Costs for these kinds of events vary hugely, depending on the type of activities planned. For something similar, we'd expect to charge at least £1,000 per head. Got an event in mind? Contact us and we'll take care of the rest, with something to suit all budgets.
Thanks very much from myself and all the team for a great day team building on Ilkley Moor. I know everybody thoroughly enjoyed themselves and that we are as a result a closer knit entity.
Just to say thank you for the fantastic event you organised yesterday in Wendover Woods yesterday. We both had such a great time and didn't come home completely covered in mud as we thought we would be. Hope you decide to do it again next year.
It was a great experience and I was full of energy and enthusiasm as we started. We had loads of fun and came second. It was a memorable day and I recommend it.
Heidi Bevan (10)
We wanted to organise some customer events that were different from the usual eating and drinking. Extreme Energy organised a fantastic mountain biking event for us over two days in the Chiltern Hills. With a mix of trail lengths,, orienteering, and downhill thrills there was a challenge for everyone, whilst staying within safe bounds. The organisation was superb, including guiding, technical and medical back up and just general encouragement. We know that the standard of professionalism reflects back on to us as the hosts, and we were delighted with our customer’s feedback.
Bob Falconer, CEO, Gamma
Contact us to discuss how we can make your team building memorable
Phone 0333 012 4346