Help people get ready for their Alpine Challenge
Everyone is welcome - whether you are racing this year or coming along for the experience.
Based in Llanberris at the foot of Snowdon.
Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, Evening meal on Friday and Saturday, snacks at the aid stations each day.
Maximum of 8 people in bunkhouse, unlimited if finding your own accommodation.
What you need to bring
If you are doing one of the UTMB® events, bring the whole compulsory kit list.
For the mountains:
- Ultra pack / vest with 1.5 litres water containers
- Waterproofs – top and leggings
- Windproof jacket
- Minimum long sleeve running T shirt or short sleeve and separate sleeves
- Runnings shorts
- Good quality trail running shoes
- Warm hat
- Poles – if you want to use them – we would recommend it
- Energy snacks
- Emergency silver blanket and at least a triangular bandage
- Mobile phone in a water proof bag
- Wash bag and towel
- Casual clothing to relax in the evening / go to the pub
- Sleep clothing
- Eye mask / ear plugs
- Any thing that will make you comfortable
Before you attend, check out the presentations from our Alps Training Seminar held earlier this year: