Silverstone Driving Experience and Business Planning
A company engaged us to organise and facilitate a business planning session with their business partners.
We found the perfect location for business and fun – Silverstone Grand Prix Track.
- Define the Business Partner Strategy for the next 5 years
- Have fun and build relationships with partners and fellow employees
- Recognition for the partners
Silverstone Race Circuit. We used the board room in the Porsche Centre, which is in the race complex, for the first day of business planning, followed by the Presidents Suite in Silverstone’s main building, overlooking the grid, for day 2.
Overnight we stayed at Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa which is 10 minutes drive or 2 minutes helicopter flight from Silverstone.
The 2 days looked like this:
- Full briefing and details prior to the event, including managing all hotel bookings etc.
- Arrival at the Porsche Centre – full use of the facilities – including breakfast bar
- Business meeting in Board Room
- Martial Arts Board Breaking in the afternoon for 1 hour to help with break through thinking
- Transfer to the hotel
- Pre dinner drinks, and group dinner
- Transfer to Silverstone on day 2 – breakfast on arrival
- Business session
- Hand over to Silverstone race team for driving – Aston Martens, Ferraris and Single Seater Formula Ford
- Working lunch and business session
- Depart home
Extreme Energy planned, managed all the logistics, booking etc, and facilitated the business sessions and the fun stuff.
Costs can vary massively on this event from £1000 – 2000 a head, depending on what activities and transport methods!