Silverstone Driving Experience and Business Planning
A company engaged us to organise and facilitate a planning session with their business partners.
We found the perfect location for business and fun: Silverstone Grand Prix Track.
- Define their Business Partner Strategy for the next five years
- Have fun and build relationships with partners and fellow employees
- Give recognition to partners.
Silverstone Race Circuit - we used the board room in the Porsche Centre for the first day of business planning, followed by the Presidents Suite in Silverstone’s main building overlooking the grid, on day two.
Overnight, we stayed at Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa which is 10 minutes drive or 2 minutes helicopter flight from Silverstone.
The two days looked like this:
- Full briefing and details prior to the event, including managing all hotel bookings and logistics
- Arrival at the Porsche Centre, with full use of the facilities – including a great breakfast bar
- Business meetings held in the Board Room
- Martial Arts board breaking in the afternoon for an hour to help with break-through thinking
- Transfers to the hotel
- Pre-dinner drinks, followed by a group dinner
- Transfers to Silverstone on day day, with breakfast on arrival
- Business session overlooking the Grid
- Hand over to Silverstone's race team for driving – Aston Martins, Ferraris and single-seater Formula Ford cars
- Working lunch and productive business session
- Departures home.
Extreme Energy planned the event, managed all the logistics and bookings, and facilitated both the business sessions and the fun stuff.
Costs for these kinds of events vary hugely, depending on the type of activities planned. For something similar, we'd expect to charge at least £1,000 per head. Got an event in mind? Contact us and we'll take care of the rest, with something to suit all budgets.