The XNRG Santa Virtual Ultra Challenge (SVUC): join us to run, walk or jog your own ultra wherever you like this December
1 - 24 December 2017
Introducing our new Virtual Ultra Challenge - a new addition to the UK running calendar.
During the short days and long nights of December we want to keep you motivated and reward you for the hours you put in running and walking. You can enter this event without having to travel to a race - just run or walk where you live and where you love.
How it works
- Enter the event here > and pay the £19 entry fee
- Download Strava on your phone, or connect your Garmin, Ssuunto or Fitbit, following the instructions on our entry page to connect to our automated results page
- Start running on trail or road outdoors between 1 and 24 December - sorry, treadmills do not count!
- Your results will automatically upload through Strava after each run
- Complete at least 50km in one day (the minimum qualifying distance over one calendar day - midnight to midnight)
- Keep track of your progress and see how you compare to other entrants on our results page
- After the challenge period ends, you'll be sent your challenge medal, buff and prize if you've won.
Medals and Buff
Everyone who enters and completes at least 50km in a single day between 1 and 24 December will be sent a Santa Virtual Ultra Challenge special medal and buff - like the one on the right >
Three challenges in one
You don't need to be the fastest or fittest to take part - we just want to see you out there!
Challenge 1: Run or walk a minimum 50km over a single day, anytime within the challenge period
Challenge 2: Run or walk as far as you can within a single day during the challenge period
Challenge 3: See how far you can run or walk over the challenge period.
We have some fantastic prizes from our sponsors:
Winners - WAA Ultra Bag Pro 3l
Runners Up - Prizes from Sealskinz, Apex Sports & Runderwear
Spot Prizes from WAA, Sealskinz, Apex Sports and Runderwear.
We can't wait to see your results! Got a question? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org