Welcome to our Events Guide
Our multi-day endurance events are designed for runners and walkers who are up for a big challenge. Our all inclusive weekends enable you to fuel up with great catering and socialise with like-minded people. After a nights "rest" fuel up with breakfast and start again.
You compete; we'll do the rest.
Here you can find details on all of our Events including our Ultra Trail De Mont Blanc 2015 Qualifying events, our individual Multistage Running Ultras and our new starter one day ultras. New this year "The 9bar9x9 running festival"
What people think about our events...
I just wanted to say ‘thanks very much’ for a great weekend in the Isle of Wight. (I was the tall chap with the poles if you are wondering who I was.)
It is the first (and will not be the last) time I do one of your events – I’ve already entered the Ridgeway based on last weekend. I liked the ethos in that the really fast runners had a chance to rattle round the island at a fast pace, club/recreational runners could do it at their pace, people like me could get round a bit slower and you had some that were doing bits of the course and thus exploring their current limits. This is far different than having rigid touch cut-offs so some get stopped early. You had a set up where there was something for everyone which is quite unique in ultra-distance races I’ve come across to date.
I though the map/route card / signs on the island where fine (I did get lost a little on Day 1 a little but such is life – all miles are good miles!) – your extra signs were welcome at some points though!
The things I’ll really remember…
• The easy going nature of registration on the Friday and the nice touch of bringing round ear plugs and sweets.
• The fun of the event.
• The friendliness of the CP crews and the helpfulness of filling up bladders etc. – second to none and could not do more to help people on their way. I’ve been to many events and this is the first one where at every CP the CP crew are falling over themselves to get your bladder filled for you! This is a welcome touch.
• Also the CP crews when going between CPs where friendly (thinking the chap on the bike) and asking how people were doing.
• The friendliness on the Sat evening and the general camaraderie between everyone regardless of being fast or slow.
• A good weekend and a good chance to do a new route.
Just thought I'd let you know that I feel really spoilt with my first Ultra
What a great race, well organised, superb markings, with an unbelievable & friendly crew. Please pass on my thanks for making it such a fun day. Having you there personally congratulating everyone crossed the line was a nice touch!
I lost count of the number of people who mentioned that your events are the best Ultras.
Thanks everyone - it was great to meet you all - very inspiring and a lot of fun.
Very best of luck to Neil and Rich in the Yukon, looking forward to hearing all about it.
See you all at Pony XP I hope, running if calf has healed or on the checkpoints if I'm still in the pool/bike!